« Argh.Tree LoveI am SO smart.Strange SnowMore ItemsWebsite updatedBest Fortune EverNew Cards for SaleModern Quilt UpdatePostcard Madness | Home

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Blinded by the Light(s)

I think we've finally got a setup for taking photos. I'm not sure if our (slide film) jury photos are going to come out due to depth of field issues, but I think we're on the right track for our website photos. It requires two very, very bright lights (500 Watts each), hence the title of this post. I'm taking a break from photos because I'm afraid our light tent is going to catch on fire. I'm barely able to walk around the house without running into things in the "dark" with only the regular house lights on.

If I ever discover a timewarp and have a few extra days (or the same days twice, I'm not picky) I am going to re-photo everything on the website and then add all of the new stuff. For now, here's a photo of one of EK's mixed necklaces in purple:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home