« Challenge!As promised I have made some new earrings which we...Website galleryRivetingInspirationsDeerfield Spring SamplerNew Years ResolutionsDCLSA Show in Hanover on FridayUpdate on the Abstracta displayBoston Christmas Craft Festival. | Home

Wednesday, April 07, 2010

ELEPHANT!!

So, in an effort to prove the adage of "practice makes perfect," I've dug out all my old metalworking tools - or at least those I could locate with relative ease - and started to dust off my metalworking skills. It appears that I'll need to replace my files and upgrade my rotary tool, but I did manage to come up with a decent first effort. My intent is to make a couple more elephant figures and put them together (with jump rings?) into a bracelet. My sister suggested interspersing circular copper punchouts as if the elephants were playing with circus balls.

And I only snapped one saw blade making it =)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home