« QuiltingTerrorist Threat levelMUAH!Pearl NecklaceFabric BowlJury Slide ResourcesBeltsIn the beginning . . . .Testing? Anyone there?Hello? | Home

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

New Beads

OMG! So I went to the bead shop that we have here in Salem (where I work my unfortunate day job) during my lunch break. I generally find them to be overpriced, but I did buy a few beads today that I wouldn't really be able to find somewhere else. The BEST find, tho, were thes fabulous red coral hex beads. Since I'm at work I couldn't take a picture of them, so I drew a crude sketch in paint that came out better than I thought it would, but what do you know, I can't even upload it. I'm very upset. So you'll have to use your imagination - red coral, flat hexagon, widest across is about half an inch and it's about 1/4 inch thick. I think I'm going to string them on the happy silver coated Beadalon with some other smaller coral beads that I have....

Sorry for the lack of picture :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home