« Creating new things, and making a messTomorrow at the Big ENH League Summer FairAnnual Meeting (if you can call it that. . . )Bow St Fair in Portsmouth NHImportant MeetingBooksAs we progress in our jewelry I am itching to work...New Jury PhotosHappy Thanksgiving | Home

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

New Metalworking Toys


I got some new toys in the mail! Both of the Emilys have experience with metalwork, like cutting, riveting, using a torch, etc. I have none but would like to make all sorts of metal things. First step is learning how to cut, drill, rivet, and polish. Not shown are the hammers and clamps I already own, the metal sheet/tubing I bought at the hobby store, and a weird cut-rate flexshaft like thing that I got at a yardsale for $5. It doesn't have the footpedal for changing speed, but I think it will work for practicing. I'll upgrade to a real flexshaft eventually. I'm still waiting for the alphabet punches from artbeads. Time to start practicing!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home