« Hanover.Comment SpamThey're not pretty, but...Belts galoreWebsite updated - bags.More last minute thingsPublic Service Announcement.Connie Fox inspired Bracelet (Brangle?)The seam ripper is my friendAnd now for something completely different...bags. | Home

Monday, April 17, 2006

Impressions of Italy #1

Here's the first tiny quilt (11x14-ish) in what I hope is a series:



I struggled for a while with the windows. I added some, I took them off again. It needs windows, but if I put too many on the big buildings, I start to need them on the tiny buildings, and one of those buildings is less than an inch high and all of an eighth of an inch wide. Ack. Anyway, I think the minimal window look is the best I'm going to do for now. It's off to a group show of the CMAA in the cafe at the Lebanon Co-op (Apr 17-May 27).

1 Comments:

At 7:39 AM, Blogger eM said...

All I have to say about that is, Wow. Wow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home