« FinallyCrafting in a small apartment, part 1ELEPHANT!!Challenge!As promised I have made some new earrings which we...Website galleryRivetingInspirationsDeerfield Spring SamplerNew Years Resolutions | Home

Friday, April 23, 2010

Leather bracelet with words

I'm still doing remedial metal work to catch up with the other two. This time I cut a rectangle of brass, stamped a few letters, gently rounded it and drilled two holes. I cut a length of leather that I had bought for purse handles (and never used) to work as a bracelet. The leather was too thick for the snaps I had on hand, but I shaved it down enough to pound the snaps through it.



The metal is currently just held on with thread, but I need to work out some sort of rivet or something.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home