« I'm a bead addictQuilting Opinion NeededNew Beads x 2New BeadsQuiltingTerrorist Threat levelMUAH!Pearl NecklaceFabric BowlJury Slide Resources | Home

Sunday, February 12, 2006

I finally did it

All right, I am officially $163.67 poorer as I finally bit the bullet and bought a whole range of metalsmithing tools. Only cold connections for now and I'll still need some drill bits, but I've got the basics on the way! :) Tho I also need to find/create a workspace which means getting some sort of bench that will probably go in the basement. I think.

Next time I have money it'll have to be a shopping spree at Metalliferous... ;)

2 Comments:

At 2:49 PM, Blogger EA said...

Road trip to NYC?

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger eM said...

Oh yeah... Once I have money again. The tools arrive tomorrow, but I think I need to practice on some copper first anyway :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home