« Website RedesignA new bagDark yellow done, on to the last color!Modern Quilt Index PostMeow?Almost time for Spring CleaningModern UpdateWeekendDyeing Results 3Feeling the love | Home

Monday, August 21, 2006

Dangle Earrings

Sterling silver with blue crystal. The top crystal hangs straighter when it's not leaning against my finger. Thoughts?


They take a while to make, so they're not going to be cheap (and chain is expensive compared to the cost of those blue beads)! I guess I've found something for our more expensive category, and a way to use up some chain I ordered and found to be too thin for my original project.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 2:25 PM, Blogger eM said...

Hmm, I like the earrings (well, except for the crystal part, but that's just me...). The only thing I'd do different is to move the top dangle down some.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home