« Feeling the loveDyeing Results 2WIP FridayDyeing results number 1Fabric Dyeing weekend, part 1A Poodle Is...Wet.Shopping updateThoughts to Ponder: Artists and Crafters could use...Fun times!! | Home

Friday, July 21, 2006

Dyeing Results 3

Okay, I thought I should chime in before I head out to Utah and Vegas for vacation. A few years back I made some tie-dyed underwear (mmm, boxer briefs) for a few of my male friends for Christmas. Then I got jealous. I wanted tie-dyed underwear, too! So partway through our dyeing weekend we took a trip to Kmart and I got some quality cotton undies. Here are the fab results:




Wearing them, it makes me happy :) And I put my favorite pair on top, of course.

EK - when are you going to post a pic of the underwater shirt???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home