« Dark yellow done, on to the last color!Modern Quilt Index PostMeow?Almost time for Spring CleaningModern UpdateWeekendDyeing Results 3Feeling the loveDyeing Results 2WIP Friday | Home

Thursday, August 10, 2006

A new bag

New tote bag. This one finally stands up on its own (two layers of interfacing!). There is one pocket on the outside (you can't really see it so I stuck pens in it), heavy denim fabric for the bottom and straps, a zipper at the top to keep it all in, and several pockets on the inside.
Full body shot:

From the top, showing the zipper:

Inside, there are pockets all along one side, in various sizes.

The zipper was giving me fits, as was the topstitching, but other than that it went pretty smoothly. Took a few hours but if I knew what I was doing ahead of time and didn't have to fiddle around and make decisions while I was working it would have taken half the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home